Make it as easy as possible for the customer to leave a review (including using short, easy-to-remember links for printed materials). Remember that customers are willing to leave reviews. Respond to reviews, good and bad! A steady stream of good-quality reviews is essential for your reputation, ranking, and ultimately even your revenue. The great thing about testimonials once you get them is they can last your entire career. They’re evergreen, unless the client comes back and says, “I don’t want you using that testimonial from me anymore.” You could use that testimonial presumably for the rest of your career. It’s probably the best marketing and self-promotion asset.
- 5 Tips For Getting (and Using) Great Customer Testimonials Phone Number
- 5 Tips For Getting (and Using) Great Customer Testimonials Service
Word of mouth has always been an important part of business development. The power of personal experience, shared by real people, is enormous. Asking for testimonials and reviews is an easy way to share proof of your awesome. But, what happens when you’re asked to write one? Are you struck dumb?
Writing testimonials is tough!
5 Tips For Getting (and Using) Great Customer Testimonials Phone Number
If you deal with other organisations, you’re probably being asked for a testimonial or LinkedIn recommendations more frequently. As a business owner you understand the power of this social proof but when you actually sit down to summarise your experience in a few lines, the blank page can be cruel. The secret to writing great testimonials is to cover off a few key points. The following questions will spark the inspiration you need to start writing.
- What was the problem you needed to solve?
- Why did you choose the business you did?
- How did they solve your problem?
- How was their solution unique?
- What did you particularly like about their approach or delivery?
- How would you summarise the experience as a whole?
- Would you recommend the business to others? If so, who?
An easy to use testimonial template:
When you’ve written your answers, put the relevant ones into this testimonials-made-easy template!
- I approached [businessname] because ….
- [businessname] helped me by ….
- The result was ….
- One thing I liked was their ….
- I found the experience ….
- I would recommend [businessname] to people who need ….
5 Tips For Getting (and Using) Great Customer Testimonials Service
And you’re done!